Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday Happiness/Blogging Sadness

Well, it appears the holiday season is in full swing. The level of blogging has slowed to a dull trickle. Now certainly, I am not much help because as everyone likes to point out, I haven't blogged very much. But as I have said, I am a blog reader, not a blog blogger.

As I have checked blogs, the amount of time between posts becomes greater. I must chalk this up to the holiday season. People are busier and therefore have less time to blog. People are also happier so therefore, in a way, they have less of a need to blog (hmmm . . . there is a blog topic). They check their friends blogs less and also have less time to write. This makes me sad. I enjoy reading others blogs and getting a feel for what is going on in their life (even though I don't know some (most) people). Its kind of like legal and socially acceptable stalking, but I digress (please don't remove me from your approved reader list :))

Due to the lack of time people have to check blogs and the fact people have probably stopped checking my blog because I haven't posted in months, I fear many won't get my message. But alas:

To all you lovely ladies . . . and Brian . . . o.k., you got me . . . To all you lovely ladies . . . who do happen upon my blog, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and even though I love the holiday season, may the post holiday blues insight the blogging (and therefore revealing) madness!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

so true. and Merry Christmas to you, too!

Jodie Haney said...

You knew just what to get us for Christmas...a new post. Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you, too!

Emma said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Mindy said...

See, this is the kind of post that makes me wish you were doing this on a daily basis.

We all love a good insight.